Emergo helps medical device manufacturers research, analyze, select and manage medical distributors in the United States and other international markets.
With a team of experienced professionals located in North America, Latin America, South America, Middle East, and Asia Pacific, we can help you obtain fast and cost-effective access to the world's largest medical device markets.
We take a multi-faceted approach to medical distributor management. The goal is to ensure that all potential distribution partners are objectively evaluated based on your business needs. We perform three primary services for our medical device and IVD clients:
1. Market potential and USA market entry strategy
- Geographical areas within the US that should be entered first (Midwest, West Coast, South, Southeast, Northeast, Mid Atlantic).
- Inventory of competing products on the market.
- US FDA regulatory requirements.
- Ideal medical distributor profile.
- Optimal service and logistics structure.
2. US medical distributor qualification and selection
- Thorough screening of US medical equipment distributors based on needs.
- Intensive qualification of medical distributors and evaluation of their experience, service level, etc.
- Intensive one-on-one interviews to determine a "short list" of qualified candidates.
- On-site evaluation of "short list" US distributors.
- Final selection by client based on comfort level and Emergo's analysis.
Our team of USA medical distribution specialists offers you:
- 100% dedication to the medical devices industry.
- Extensive knowledge of other international markets including Europe, Japan, Canada, Brazil, China, Korea, Russia, Mexico and Australia.
- Native knowledge of US business culture.
- Multi-disciplinary network within the US (i.e. taxation, legal, commercial, logistics, commercial real estate, etc.).
Contact us for more information on our distributor search services for the United States.