This medical device FDA current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) training is an introductory course conducted on-site by a senior Emergo consultant. Our consultants have extensive medical device company experience, so your employees will receive high quality FDA cGMP training tailored to the needs of your organization. Our GMP training can vary in length from one to three days. The one-day class is an overview of the FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR), while the two- or three-day training class provides more in-depth GMP training. The two- or three-day sessions can be customized to suit your company's specific needs.
Professional, on-site FDA GMP training at your facility for one fixed fee, regardless of how many employees attend!
Our fee for training is based on a set fee plus expenses, providing a great value for companies needing to train three or more employees at one time. On-site training gives your employees the opportunity to ask questions (something they can't do easily in public or online classes) and allows employees to interact with one another during the training.
What your team can learn in an intensive FDA QSR/cGMP quality system training class:
- Overview of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Overview of the FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR).
- General provisions of current Good Manufacturing Practice (known as GMP or cGMP).
- Responsibility of management.
- Conducting audits, taking corrective action and documenting results.
- Creating design controls: input, output, validation, transfer, changes and documentation.
- Purchasing and the evaluation of suppliers.
- Identification and traceability of products.
- Dealing with production and process changes.
- Inspection, measuring and testing equipment.
- Acceptance activities.
- What to do with non-conforming products.
- Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
- Labeling, storage, distribution and installation.
- Records and servicing of products.