Egypt’s healthcare system has received international attention for its improvements in recent decades. The Egyptian Healthcare Reform Program, in conjunction with population growth, is generating an increased demand for medical devices.
While Egypt has a wide network of private, NGO and public health facilities, their medical device market relies primarily on imports. This provides an excellent opportunity for manufacturers looking to enter the Egyptian market.
When considering medical device distribution in Egypt, it may be tempting to find distributors on the internet or at trade shows. However, choosing the wrong distributor can lead to missed sales opportunities, poor relationships with end users and a damaged brand name.
Working with experienced distribution consultants ensures that distributors are evaluated objectively, with your specific business needs in mind.
How we help you find qualified distributors in Egypt
Emergo has years of experience working with medical device manufacturers to research and qualify new distribution partners in the Middle East. Our two-step distributor selection process includes:
1. Egypt market potential and market entry strategy
- Inventory of competing products on the market.
- Determination of CAPA compliance requirements.
- Optimal service and logistics structure, if needed.
2. Medical supply distributor qualification and selection
- Creation of an ideal Middle East medical distributor profile.
- Use of Emergo database to determine distributors within Egypt.
- Intensive screening of Egyptian distributors, including an evaluation of experience and service level.
- In-depth interviews to determine qualified medical distribution candidates.
- On-site evaluations of medical distributors.
- Final distributor selection by client based on our analysis.
Work With Our Team of Distribution Specialists in Egypt and the Middle East
Our experienced consultants in Egypt can help you choose the right distributors for your medical devices. Here’s what we offer:
- Extensive experience in regulatory and quality assurance issues, including Central Administration of Pharmaceutical Affairs (CAPA) compliance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Egypt’s medical device market and business culture.
- Optional ongoing distributor network management to ensure distributors are maximizing the potential for your products in every city where you have representation.
- Multilingual capabilities.
Please contact us for more information on finding and qualifying medical distributors in Egypt.