Your medical device is cleared for sale by the FDA – now, all you have to do is start selling your device. But first, you need to select a US distribution company. And in a country the size of the United States, this task is not as simple as it sounds.
Medical device distributors play a key role in successful US market sales, and failure to select a motivated distributor can result in lost business opportunities and disappointing sales rates. In this whitepaper, we address your biggest questions about how to find and choose a quality US distributor.
What you will learn in this 6-page white paper:
- How to evaluate distributors to determine the best fit for your device?
- How to establish a productive distributor relationship?
- How to tackle US distribution by region?
- What cultural differences come into play when doing business in the US?
- What terms should be included in a distribution agreement/contract?
- How to manage payments with your distributor?
Get answers to all these questions and much more in this white paper.
About the Authors:
Edgar Kasteel is Emergo's Manager, Distribution Division. Tim Crowley is a Senior Consultant with Emergo's Distribution Division.