Emergo is an ISO 9001:2008 registered consulting firm that serves the medical device sector. We ensure our clients' compliance by offering comprehensive, customized Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs solutions. The majority of our client base is comprised of small to medium-sized Medical Device manufacturers that are required to develop, implement and/or maintain ISO Quality Assurance Systems in order to export their products. We have offices in Austin, Texas, The Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, Australia, Canada, China, Japan, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil.
Business Development Manager, Germany
Emergo is looking for a Business Development Manager for its German office. The successful candidate will be ideally based in either central or southern Germany to support clients with regulatory, quality, technical and clinical services. It is anticipated that the Business Development Manager will spend up to 25% of their time traveling to meet clients and attend exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will already have a background in medical devices although this isn’t a necessity. More importantly is a background in managing client relationships, business development and the sales process.
The major duties and responsibilities are:
- Develop, implement, and manage a business plan to meet or exceed corporate objectives and sales goals in assigned geography
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop and maintain an in depth technical knowledge of Emergo services and international regulatory systems/requirements
- Build and manage influential relationships with existing and potential clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry partners
- Drive account penetration strategies, and new customer identification strategies
- Work closely with management and staff to ensure coordination and cooperation in support of sales efforts
- Developing and implementing strategic cross-selling approach with current client base within Germany
- Mentor Account Managers and Business Development Coordinators/Assistants by, but not limited to, market training, answering questions and reviewing proposals
We seek a candidate who possesses the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced business environment, without the need for close supervision
- Strong attention to details and ability to follow procedures, processes, and instructions
- A quick learner – and motivated to excel in this position
- Previous technical or regulatory experience helpful
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work Germany for any employer
- We expect applicants to be German who are fluent in English.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Colin Rylett - email@example.com